Subject: NewMDSX

From: "Phil Hawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:38:02 +0000

Dear Professor Hubert

Thank you for purchasing *NewMDSX*.

To download the software and the User's Manual please log into
www.newmdsx.com/Download/dldmdsx.htm  (or click on "Download" on the
left-hand side menu on the *NewMDSX* homepage at www.newmdsx.com ).

To access the "dldmdsx" page you will need the following User Name and
Password:

User Name:  lawrencehubert
Password:  bwam3159

If you have already installed the trial version of *NewMDSX* please
uninstall it and restart your computer before installing this version.

When you have installed the software you will need the following
registration code to activate it:

MINST381110988M28#

Please contact me if there are any problems at all with this process.

We will keep you informed of any further releases or upgrades as they occur,
and we are always grateful to receive your feedback on any aspect of *
NewMDSX*.

Yours sincerely

Phil Hawkins
for *NewMDSX*

-- 
Sigma Essex Research & Consultancy
9 Fields Park Road
Pontcanna
Cardiff
Cymru CF11 9JP

(H)  029 2039 7109   (M)  07973 890706